09 February 2013

February 2013: Plans and Reflections

Wow, this past year was a doozy!

Activism and cannabis... they both had their way with me in ways I would rather not admit. But, in order to learn and grow, that is just what I must do.

Drama. Feeling rather embarrassed and humiliated by my OWN actions. Shame on me. Enough said.

Wanting to believe; wanting to be loved.

Then, having the supposed love, yet wanting to be me.
Wanting to move on with my life.

After the failed fight against 502 due to it's discriminatory wording against young adults as well as unreasonable DUI provisions; the thought of further "activism" to that extent, exhausts me.

After devoting my life; day and night, to the cannabis news business for nearly six months, I am over it.
I give props to those who do it. I can't.


I LOVE to write. I LOVE to research and investigate and convey that information in written form to disseminate to others. I LOVE that.

I am NOT, nor have ever been, a one topic writer. Frankly, I am FAR too opinionated to be!

I have refrained from writing, and publishing much on the net, for the past 4 or so months. Many of the reasons for this are now becoming known. One of them was that I had no computer. Mine died days before my 46 birthday. Promises to replace it were empty ones. I always can depend on the Universe, and it came through for me with a winning bid on a little netbook for only $65 (before $15 shipping).

Whilst in my off-computer time, I wrote over two thousand pages longhand. I am using those pages as a jump-off point for several pieces.

I will still write about the sacred herb; but it isn't the only thing that I am concerned about. It is only a piece.
There are other parts of life, like children, animals, traveling and enlightenment that I enjoy and would love to share with others through my words.

I am working on a couple of exciting projects about cannabis, though. Three pamphlet-size books have been written, and are being transcribed.

The series is the basics of cannabis edibles by Gma Maggic 420, with a price point of $4.20, printed on hemp, small enough to ship by first class mail but packed with information.

"The Poor Girls' Guide: to Basic Cannabis Cooking", "The Poor Girls' Guide: to Cannabis Tinctures and Topicals" and "The Poor Girls' Guide: to Full Extract Cannabis Oils" should all be available no later than April 20, 2014.

So, I will be quite busy.... writing and doing what I love. I am still working on the books of my travels, as well as working on more travels ahead.

...and please remember: PLEASE talk to strangers, they could be one of your next best friends!!!

Love and Lighte!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!
    and LOTS of thanks for being a great friend and inspiration! :)

    Continue to Live ~ Love ~ Lighte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year later, I am married to The FARM-ASSIST :)
    My LIFE is FULL of LOVE and LIGHTE!
    <3

    ReplyDelete