30 March 2013

Natural Life Living in a Toxic World

First, allow me to say this: I am a self-proclaimed HIPPIE. A natural nut, a person who believes that everything that can be done, can be done SAFER and more healthy if it is done NATURALLY. God's method vs man's.

This goes for my medicine, my eating, and my pet care. This DEFINITELY goes for my "pest" care as well.
However, I get hesitant to open my mouth around other people. I try not to criticize their personal methods of these things and usually I am successful, unless it impacts me.

One of the things I have noticed, is a preponderance of people coming back at me with the reaction, "well, I and everyone I know has been doing X for decades (forever, as long as i can remember....etc) and no one I know has EVER been adversely effected!"

REALLY?!?!? NO one you know has CANCER? No one you know is on half a million prescription medications just to stay alive due to something? No one you know has been effected by clinical depression, autism, ADD, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, diabetes???

It is almost as if people assume that if THEY are effected by the chemicals SOOO prevalent in our world, that there will be a NEW disease and it will have a NEON MARKER on it that says: "I WAS CAUSED BY A GMO" or "I gave you cancer from the pesticides you sprayed every year on your lawn".
GUESS WHAT: they DON'T!!!!

YOU may not think that all the toxins in your life have had any effect....but LOOK AROUND YOU!!!! They have on our ENTIRE human population!!!!

People are suffering and dying DAILY!!!  So, maybe you have been personally blessed not to have any current physical or psychological maladies (the brain IS an organ in the body, in SPITE of insurance companies that categorize differently). But how many of our population can say that???

Personally, I have made a wealth of changes in my behaviors, and I will be making more as it is possible. MY personal desire is to live as healthily as possible. I am currently only responsible for the care of myself and my companion, my service animal, Athena. For US, I choose a more natural way and I have been rewarded with blessings beyond compare.

I can only encourage and enlighten others about the blessings of being a "hippie" in a modern world... it feels good, very good, to my body. I take that as a SERIOUS sign from God that I am on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment